Who loves potatoes? I do! And I love them crispy. If you do too, then I suggest you try this simple recipe.
- 1 lb (16 oz) baby potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Optional: parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Boil potatoes in salted water until the potatoes are softened and a fork can easily poke into a potato, about 15-18 minutes, depending on the size of the potatoes. Drain and pat the potatoes dry using a paper towel.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet (cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy cleanup). Toss the potatoes with garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper, and oil.
- Take a fork and carefully press down on each potato until the potato is flattened, but still holds together.
- Space the potatoes on the baking sheet so they are not touching. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the potatoes are crispy and lightly golden in appearance. Garnish with parsley if you like. Serve immediately.