Nafsika Inc. is committed to protect the privacy and security of our clients and visitors. The personal information we collect, use, and share as a part of our business process is handled with caution. We have a transparent policy, and it’s our duty to inform you how we use and keep your personal information safe. On this page we will describe everything how we collect, use, store, maintain, protect, and disclose your personal information.
IT IS REQUESTED THAT YOU READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND HOW WE ARE TREATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND WHAT RIGHTS AND CHOICES YOU HAVE. IF YOU ARE NOT IN AGREEMENT WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN YOU SHOULD NOT VISIT OUR WEBSITE OR COMMUNICATE WITH US REGARDING OUR PRODUCTS/SERVICES.
This policy is applicable to the personal data that we collect when you:
- Visit our website;
- Communicate with the company; it includes emailing and messaging over various social media platform;
- Ask for any information from the company through our website;
- Communicate with us at our physical sites;
- Engage with the company via email, social media or other marketing applications
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Nafsika Inc. may collect the following personal data for diverse purposes. The type of personal information and the purpose of its collection has been described below:
|Category||Data Type and its purpose|
|Contact Information||We may ask for your name, address, phone number, email, or other contact details, when you visit our website or complete our registration forms. This contact information is necessary for us to communicate with you and send alerts about promotions/sales of your interest.|
|Business Information||When you purchase our products and services for yourself or on behalf of your organization, we collect data about the company’s contact information, location of the company, company’s name, and your job title to provide the best service you have asked for. We also gather information about transactions, purchase, shipment, downloads, selected services, and special requests to make your experience better in future.|
|Your Profile Information||When you make your account with us, we ask for some basic demographic information from you like: gender, date of birth, etc. Your username, password, memorable questions, and other registration information are also stored in our database to run your account smoothly and provide you this information if you forget. You can update your profile information whenever you want.|
|Cookies||Please read the section on Cookies and other technologies below. If you don’t accept cookies then some areas of our website may not open.|
|Whenever you visit our website through your computer or mobile, some data generate automatically like date and time of your visit, pages you visit, time spent on a page, IP (Internet Protocol) address, domain server, cookies, and how you use our website. This information is very helpful for us to provide you more personalized experience next time you visit us.|
|Communications||When you contact us, we may keep a record of your communication to answer back and resolve your issues. If you register with us, we may send you occasional emails. You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time by clicking the link given at the bottom of all emails.|
|Information About Location||We may collect your location information when you visit our website. We may also collect your interaction with advertisement and use analytical tools to show you content which interests you. Internet Protocol (IP) address and unique device identifier can also be included in this information.|
|Email Generated Data||When we communicate with you via email, we use certain data collection tools to know when you open our email, do you use links sent from us to make purchases? This collected data is used to develop our marketing campaigns and strategies.|
|Sensitive Personal Data||Data that is sensitive in nature like gender, financial information, tax number, social security number is only stored after you give explicit consent or if it is mandatory to collect by law. Credit or debit card numbers are not saved on any of our systems.|
|Third Party Data||Apart from the information which we collect from you, we may also collect data about you from third-party sources like publically accessible information, partner companies, other associates, etc.|
|Contact Us, Comments and help Inquiries Data||If you reach us via our “contact us” website page and leave comments, inquiries, feedback, etc. We will ask you to provide your email address and some other information related to the support requested by you. This data makes it possible to address your inquiries quickly and accurately.|
|Job Application Data||If you apply for a job vacancy, then we may collect several pieces of information about you for the recruitment process. Usually, this information includes details of your contact, tax number, your job history, education, and skills.|
|Data Collected through Social Media Platforms||If you contact us, give comments, fill our survey or questionnaires via social media platforms we may collect your social media profile information. When you submit surveys and enter in our contests through third parties, we collect information related to your accounts like your name, user name, address, location, etc. All collected data helps us to provide new and better services/products.|
|Data collected through purchase||When you purchase any product or service from us, we collect data like your name, your address, shipping address, preferences, contact details, order quantity, etc.|
|Mailing list Data||We collect some basic information like email address, contact information, home address when you join our mailing list.|
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the above described data to make our website more user-friendly and improve your overall experience of shopping and browsing. We use your personal data in the following ways:
- To make our services better and to strengthen our relationship with our clients. We use personal data to maintain our client’s accounts, process transactions, bookkeeping, and other necessary steps for our business processes;
- To develop content for our website which is more engaging and useful for you;
- To provide products and services to you which fulfill your personalized needs;
- To provide better customer services (your stored data help us to respond quickly and accurately to your requests and problems)
- To reply to repeating clients, subscribers, and guests;
- To understand our client’s requirements, inclinations, and desires;
- To update our clients about any change in our website or the products/services we provide;
- To enhance our logistics and delivery processes;
- To act in accordance with your directions;
- To do marketing research and develop strategies;
- To develop and strengthen our security and privacy procedures;
- To administer the entry contests, survey studies, and public relations;
- To efficiently market our products and services;
- To contact you when it is necessary or provide to you information about our partner companies which may interest you. We will only send you this information if you have given consent to engage in this communication, you can always change your communication preference at any time;
- To fulfill our lawful duties, such as keeping records for a certain period of time and be ready for legal inspections, etc.;
- To practice and guard our lawful rights and to obey the court of law;
- To send regular emails containing important and updated information. We can also use your contact details to answer your queries and problems. We may use your contact information to send emails about our company, website, partner companies, or during the time when it’s necessary;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- In some other ways that we will describe when you make an account or give your personal data.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Your personal data can be shared in the following perspectives:
|Subsidiaries and Acquisitions||Our subsidiaries and acquired companies may get access to your personal data, it includes our current and future subsidiaries/acquisitions plus their concerned officers, company directors, employees, contractors, auditors, and their legal teams. Your information is our company’s asset and if any other company acquires us then personal information will go to them with all other assets, this is also applicable in the case of a merger, reformation, restructuring, sale or transfer of company assets, insolvency, liquidation, closure or any other similar events.|
|Public platforms||Some parts of our website and our social media pages allow our clients to engage in communication, give comments. If you share your personal details on these public platforms, then we are not responsible, how this information is going to be used by other public.|
|Third Parties||We can share your personal data with other third parties if you specially request a service or product that they offer.|
|Service Providers||Our company may disclose your personal data to a third party or to a company that need this information to provide us operational and other support services. Our service providers help us in different business operations for example; managing our website, run our marketing campaigns and promote through different platforms, and other tasks which are permitted by law.|
|Disclosure of Accumulated Data||Our company may disclose trends and sum up information about our users, like the behavior of certain demographic sections, customer preferences, etc. This information doesn’t reveal the identity of a specific individual.|
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
Nafsika Inc. take great care of the personal information which you share with us. We follow specific procedures and take necessary measures to save your personal information to be misplaced, used, tampered with, revealed, or stolen. We regularly upgrade our security tools to protect your personal data.
Our server is very secure, but we cannot guarantee that your information will not be leaked in any circumstances. Transmission of data over the internet cannot be 100 percent secure. We strive to keep your information safe through investing in state of the art security technologies.
We also expect you to be vigilant in this matter. The password you create to access your account should be hard to guess and confidential. Please do not share or write your password anywhere. If some intrusion occurs into our website or systems, we will not only fix it but we will also notify you and the concerned authorities.