TGIF! Here’s a sweet treat for getting through this week, because you deserve it.
Vegan No-Bake White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies 🍪
1 cup coconut flour, sifted*
1/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice (I used coconut palm sugar)
2 scoops of vanilla protein powder (optional)
pinch sea salt
1/4 cup macadamia nut butter (Can sub for cashew or almond)
1/2 cup+ dairy-free milk of choice**
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup homemade dairy-free white chocolate chips
2 T macadamia nuts
1. Line a large plate with baking paper and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sifted coconut flour with the granulated sweetener, protein powder (if using it), sea salt, cinnamon and mix well.
3. Stir through the nut butter of choice- The mixture should be very crumbly.
4. Add 1/2 cup of dairy-free milk and mix well. Mixture should still be crumbly. Using a tablespoon at a time, add more dairy-free milk until a thick batter is formed.
5. Stir through the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts then using your hands, form into small bite-sized balls and press firmly onto the lined plate and press to a cookie shape.
6. Freeze for 10 minutes or refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm